|Rules of this community
||[Apr. 30th, 2005|10:55 pm]
Think Before you Type
Any subject is allowed for debate, as long as the post follows these rules:
- No one word post or comments
- No trolling, flaming, laming or spamming
- Penalties for pissing us off (via being an ass or otherwise) will be the simple removal of posting privileges. In some cases, this will also include a banning.
- To contribute to a subject in a post please use the comment area.</lil>
- All posts must have had thought put into it that promote discussion, and/or debate of the subject.
- When a point of view is presented within a post, one must support his/her thesis with information and/or sources, all while incorporating common sense.
- Bias is allowed, but bias without logical explanation and support is not. EX: You're wrong because >subject here< is gay
- Using proper grammar and spelling would be much appreciated
Community Rules!READ!---My Photography!---Email Me